Chip Kelly, diving into a pool of ice water. http://t.co/cidxSy2tla
— Dan McQuade (@dhm) August 20, 2014
Chip Kelly dove into a pool of ice water as part of the Eagles doing the ALS ice bucket thing. Sorry, that’s not a bucket. Awareness has not been raised. I am less aware than I was before. Nice dive, though.
– Former linebacker Tim Shaw announced that he has ALS. So it’s not just for Steve Gleason that this is all happening for.
– Browns beat writer tries to pinpoint the moment Johnny Manziel lost the starting job and won’t you know it, it’s before any actual football was played.
Johnny Manziel started losing this job right after the draft when he partied his brains out. Continued losing it right through middle finger
— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) August 20, 2014
– Steelers tackle Marcus Gilbert: recipient of a six-year, $30.8 million extension. With Maurkice Pouncey having received an extension earlier this off-season, Pittsburgh has locked down the core of their middling-to-crappy offensive line for years.
– Santonio Holmes’ one-year deal with the Bears is for the veteran minimum. Don’t worry, the contract is loaded with Internet dong pic incentives.
– Mike Ditka said the debate on the offensiveness of the Redskins name is the doing of “political correct idiots”.
– In 2006, referee Mike Carey was granted his request by the NFL to no longer work Redskins games because he considered the name disrespectful.
– Thanks, that’s been your daily Redskins name debate GOTTA HEAR BOTH SIDES minute.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.