Ben Roethlisberger is vacationing in the Bahamas. The fact that girls are comfortable enough to pose for pictures with him on the beach is much more shocking than the fact that he has a stupid chest tattoo. Though the fact that he’s looking slightly less bloated these days is a mild shock.
– Colin Kaepernick posed for a photo with U.S. soccer star Sidney Leroux. How about that? Sure is #something.
– Jermichael Finley can either walk away from football and collect on a $10 million insurance policy because of his spinal injury. Or he can sign with a team, possibly collect a few mil and be the butt of a bunch of jokes about dropped passes. Tough one.
– Greg Hardy was found guilty of assaulting his former girlfriend and threatening to kill her. He’s been sentenced to a 6-day suspended sentence and 18 months probation, though those have been set aside as Hardy is appealing the case.
– AJ McCarron married Katherine Webb over the weekend, in a ceremony that included bridesmaids in wifebeaters that read MAID. So basically the fanciest thing in Alabama ever.
– A Reddit thread asking if any non-Patriots fans wish that the Pats had gone 19-0 in 2007. A quick preview:
– PFT Commenter reviews the 2001 Mike Florio novel “Quarterback of the Future”. I didn’t see any use of rampant Seinfeld references, but Floors seems to have made up for that with scat humor.
– A 1968 “60 Minutes” called DIRTY FOOTBALL. You know if it’s dirty for ’60s NFL it’s basically homicide by today’s standards.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.