I’m always for stories about mascots going shopping even when it’s clearly for #branding purposes. Niners’ mascot Sourdough Sam got a new pair of Levi’s to replace the old jeans he’s been wearing for 60 years. Gets yours, Sourdough Sam. Still, no mascot has the pants game that the KC Wolf has.
– Pete Carroll said of Jim Harbaugh, “he’s a great coach and we love beating him.” Perhaps the most polite trash talk on record.
– Seahawks offensive coordinator says they’re going to be using a running back by committee next season, so there’s bound to be less Marshawn Lynch on your fantasy team in 2014.
– Found PFTCommenter’s house!
– Adam Schefter says word around the league is that Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck should receive $24-$25 million per year in their new deals next year. Think of the fancy barn Luck will be able to get with that kind of scratch.
– Danny Amendola hung up on a sports radio host who kept badgering him with questions about his durability. Though the headline would have been better were it “Danny Amendola injures hand hanging up on radio host”.
– Someone claims that recently cut safety Will Hill trashed a rental home and refuses to pay up for the $15,000 in reported damage. Some of this was caused by a paintball game played in the house, which is just an awesome way to destroy a rental house.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.