Rob Gronkowski appeared on Monday’s episode of “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” which you might not have realized is still a thing because it now airs on The CW Network. Anyway, Gronk bench pressed comedians and made boob jokes aplenty athough mostly phrased them in a way that suggested he eats women’s breasts. That’s less bro than sociopath, Gronk.
– Marcell Dareus was arrested for the second time in a month, this time for drag racing five minutes away from the Bills’ practice facility. He was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving and participating in illegal speed contest. Oh, and he appears to be guilty of TREE ASSAULT.
Hamburg police say that white Jaguar driven by Marcell Dareus struck a tree in front of the Mongolian Buffet at the McKinley Mall.
— Mike Rodak (@mikerodak) June 3, 2014
– Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway rescued a couple stranded on a boat in Lake Minnetonka. The wife is a Vikings fan but the husband is a Bears fan so I assume division games this year will feature her questioning his manhood for not saving them himself.
– Bruce Allen seems to believe the #RedskinsPride Twitter stunt from last week was a success, because if you’re dumb enough to do it in the first place, you’re mentally pliable enough to convince yourself that it went well.
– To counter those who claim the Redskins name debate suddenly came out of nowhere the last few years, Dan Steinberg dug up examples of newspapers discussing the issue back in the early 1970s. The takes in the comment section are about as strong as you’d expect.
– The trial has started for a second person accused of taking part in the 2007 burglary that ended in the death of Sean Taylor.
– Bruce Arians said he won’t discuss suspended Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington for the entire 2014 season. Sounds like a challenge to the team beat writers to trick him into doing it after some game in the fall.
– NBC is asking for $4.5 million for 30-second ads during next year’s Super Bowl, so you’ll know ahead of time how much Doritos spent to air that commercial where a monkey punches a baby with Guy Fieri hair in the balls.
– Ben Roethlisberger appeared on YouTube parody show “Pittsburgh Dad” resulting in low level HARFs, though The Ben reads his lines serviceably enough that there’s probably a terrible TBS sitcom in his future.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.