Don’t sleep on Day 3 of the draft. Some buried gems left for the taking! Of course, we won’t have any inkling as to who they are for at least another year or two, but don’t let that stop you from getting excited now.
What to watch:
– WILL MICHAEL SAM GET DRAFTED OR WILL HOMOPHOBIA REIGN SUPREME IN THE NFL YET AGAIN!?
– Even though I want Sam to get drafted, him getting taken in the Mr. Irrelevant slot would be the worst, solely because of the bad sportswriter puns. “Mr. Irrelevant? More like MR. HISTORIC!”
– More contest winners get to read their team’s fifth round pick only to get booed viciously by the crowd!
– Kickers and punters get picked? Why not!
– With nine picks, the Jets have the most selections of the day. Way to win Day 3 of the draft, Jets!
– How will the Cowboys spend their six picks in the 7th round? Jerry Jones didn’t get to have his fun and get Manziel, so I bet the compromise was that he gets to men to hunt for sport in this round.
– The Tom Brady pick, when ESPN spends 30 minutes ignoring what’s going on in the draft to tell us how great the Patriots are. This year, the Bengals have the 199th selection. I hope they select a replay of when they beat New England last year.
– Finally, the Seahawks somehow land the next three Super Bowl MVPs today. The bastards.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.