— The Tennessean (@Tennessean) May 19, 2014
An 18-year-old woman named Peyton Manning was arrested in Nashville early Monday morning and charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. In her car, police found two mason jars of weed as well as baggies of cocaine dissolving in a cup of soda. Makes me wonder if the gender swap changed the fates of the female versions of Peyton and Ryan Leaf. Is there a really successful woman named Ryan Leaf out there? I can only assume yes.
– Here’s the full commencement address that non-alleged drug user (for now) Peyton Manning delivered at the University of Virginia over the weekend. It’s really an interesting study on one rich person boring a large collection of rich people.
– Ryan Tannehill got super ripped, brah! He’ll be able to throw ill-advised passes SO HARD.
– Cowboys rookie Demarcus Lawrence watched the birth of his son on his iPhone while at rookie minicamp. If that sounds a little too much like an Apple commercial, it’s because Jerry Jones will sell the rights to the story to Apple for immediate production.
– James Harrison: as terrified of Disney World rides as the world is of him? Most certainly not, though the image is still funny.
– You’ll never believe this, but Tom Brady wore a fashionable hat while attending a Yankees game. I swear Tom Brady fashion police fodder represents like a third of the content on some NFL sites in the off-season.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.