In order to get you through the drudgery of the off-season we here at KSK are cranking up the nostalgia machine and looking at some of the immortal backup quarteracks in NFL history. You’ve loved some of these guys, and utterly fucking loathed others, but you definitely remember them. Either way, you might be wondering what they’ve been up to since, so that’s why we proudly present our new series, Better Know A Backup Quarterback. Today, we look at former Oilers quarterback Oliver Luck.
– Played his college ball at West Virginia.
– Played for the Oilers from 1983 to 1986.
– Had nine fumbles in 1985, the 10th most in the league.
– Is the third best Oliver in NFL history just above Oliver Barnett, and just below Oliver Celestin.
– Sadly retired four years before the Cocteau Twins released Heaven Or Las Vegas, denying us the chance to call him “Iceblink” Luck.
– Is the father of current Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck
– Is Andrew Luck’s daddy.
– Is Andrew Luck’s poppa
– Is Andrew Luck’s pappy
– Is Andrew Luck’s old man
– Is Andrew Luck’s pa
– His father is Andrew Luck’s grandfather
– When Andrew Luck has a child, Oliver Luck will be that child’s grandfather
– Once used his sperm to fertilize a woman’s egg. Andrew Luck was the result.
– To paraphrase Dave Chappelle, Andrew Luck used to be in his balls.
– Brothers and sisters have I none, but this man’s father is my father’s son. Ah screw you, ya stupid thing. *Looks at answer sheet* He is Andrew Luck.
– Briefly played on the same team as Peyton Manning’s dad.
– In a virtual tie with Archie Manning for the title of Reverse Brian Griese.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.