USMNT has ugly new rocket pop kits from Nike for this year’s World Cup that almost everyone hates and you can see on Ndamukong Suh and Andrew Luck in them. That’s okay. No one has ever really liked looking at either of them, anyway.
– While DeSean Jackson and his agent are in negotiations with the Redskins, the Browns are reportedly “going hard” after him, which hopefully isn’t confused with a gang thing.
– In order to get the number 87 on the Jets, Eric Decker had to give $25,000 and buy a steak dinner for tight end Jeff Cumberland. No word if nights with Jessie James were also exchanged, though they seem like an open couple.
– Looks like someone got a sweet deal on a homophobic ex-coach’s team apparel.
Remember when I said Jim Turner’s family was selling all his Dolphins clothes on the corner? Guess who owns a polo… pic.twitter.com/5IWEQ4tyok
— Adam Smoot (@adamsmoot) March 2, 2014
– Carlos Rogers became the latest in an army of 30-year-old free agents to sign with the Raiders, because Oakland plans to start every game by saying, “age before beauty” and hope that gets them a win.
– Kenny Britt was signed by the Rams to a one-year deal, because Cortland Finnegan is gone and they need someone else to step up and do dumb stuff.
– Bengals fullback Orson Charles was arrested and charged with wanton endangerment (that’s extra bad endangering) for cutting a man off on the highway then flashing his gun at the other motorist. If only Charles were high on pills and an NFL owner, this would be a serious wake-up call.
– Julius Peppers in vacationing in Mexico with his model girlfriend Claudia Sampedro. Yeah, big whoop, I got beer at the grocery store the other day and the cashier forgot to charge me for it. I got things going for me!
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.