Gronk eat steak. Two hand steak. Steak is good. So much steak. Down it goes. No more steak.
— Rob Gronkowski (@RobGronkowski) April 15, 2014
– Miami police confirmed that Ricardo Lockett called the cops twice just after midnight on April 2 because a woman refused to leave his apartment, which was also occupied by Colin Kaepernick and Quinton Patton. Though, according to another report, Kaepernick was not in the suite when police arrived. So, basically, this incident is still a total mess.
– The 49ers are unlikely to release Aldon Smith, but the team remains reportedly undecided whether to pick up Smith’s $9 million option for the 2015 season. The Niners have until May 3 to decide, which gives Aldon time for roughly a half dozen more inexplicable arrests.
– It appears as though Troy Aikman was a groomsman at Joe Buck’s wedding over the weekend. Not that that should come as a surprise to anyone. Though I wish a closer picture could be taken because you’d be able to see Aikman reflexively saying “THAT’S RIGHT, JOE” after each sentence in the vows.
– Donald Trump insists he’s serious about buying the Bills, which means he’s only kind of bullshitting for publicity.
– Chris Johnson is visiting with the Jets. Having CJ2K and Vick potentially in the same offense would make the Jets the most buzzed-about team of 2010.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.