A Texans fan posed with a photo over the weekend with who she thought was Arian Foster, except ha ha, not Arian Foster. She then posted the photo to Twitter and was then helpfully informed by Foster himself that that isn’t her favorite running back in the photo. That’s what you get for not actually knowing what your favorite player looks like. Oh, and not adequately quizzing his imposter on the finer points of veganism.
– The Panthers signed former Eagles receiver Jason Avant to a one-year contract, making, as of now, their starting wideouts Jerricho Cotchery and Avant. It was somehow less depressing when they only had receivers with fewer than 10 career receptions on their roster.
– Ben Roethlisberger is working with Blake Bortles in pre-draft preparations. In other words, marathon Call of Duty sessions and asking whether he can share a bathroom stall with Bortles’ girlfriend.
If you can't see why DeSean Jackson posting vacation pictures while new teammates are working out is poor form I can't help you
— Ross Tucker (@RossTuckerNFL) April 8, 2014
– Fuck this media troll asshole.
– Josh Freeman met with the Bears on Monday. Unclear whether he’ll actually sign with the team but no doubt he can’t wait to reunite with longtime teammate Jared Allen. Those months sharing the sideline in Minnesota were rich with memories.
– THIS WEEK IN NEPOTISM: Marvin Lewis’ son, Marcus, has joined the Bengals staff as a defensive assistant. All that I ask of him is that he maintains his father’s appearance of unending constipation.
— Steiner Sports (@SteinerSports) April 6, 2014
– Richard Sherman is signing autographs with the message “Sorry Crabtree”. Nice to see that the Seahawks corner is finally opening up about his experience in the NFC Championship.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.