This may come as a surprise, but when you issue threats to a professional football player on social media and send him a picture of your gun – even if it looks like a 19th century dueling pistol – it’s gonna land you in some trouble. That’s what happened when an Eagles fan in Detroit got into an argument with Philly defensive tackle Bennie Logan that quickly and hilariously spiraled out of control.
– DeMarcus Ware signed a three-year, $30 million deal with the Broncos with $20 million guaranteed. Will be nice to not have their pass rush entirely go to shit if Von Miller gets hurt.
– According to Steve Smith’s agent, the receiver won’t be playing for the Panthers in 2014.
– Reliant Stadium will soon be called Reliant NRG Stadium, so make sure you’re up on your corporate sponsorships. Also, the addition of NRG should make for a great many bad J.J. Watt puns.
– The Seahawks released Chris Clemons, adding to the glut of defensive ends in their early 30s on the market.
– Eagles fan gun
– Revis would reportedly love to play for the Patriots. Accordingly, any other team willing to meet his contract demands.
– A profile of Stuart Scott’s private battle with cancer. Danger: it may make you feel bad for Stu Scott.
– Redskins fans actually need a primer on why they shouldn’t be upset that their team hasn’t gone crazy so far in free agency this year, despite actually having cap room for the first time in a while.
– A handy collection of some of the biggest free agent busts from the last decade accompanied with pundit quotes raving about the signings at the time.
– There’s a potential bidding war between the Patriots and Broncos for Brandon LaFell for some reason.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.