Marshawn Lynch clocking people while simulating an NFL practice at a camp in Brazil. I bet Marshawn wishes he made the campers wear press credentials before hitting them.
– Russell Wilson is the Rosa Parks of short quarterbacks, basically.
– Vernon Davis said Richie Incognito is a great guy. Because he has to be universally disliked to be a bully, apparently.
– Michael Sam got a standing ovation at halftime of Saturday’s Tennessee-Missouri game. The Westboro Baptist Church protested the game. You know, if the protest was against SEC basketball instead of gay people, I might be down with it.
– Terrell Suggs signed a contract extension that purportedly keeps him in Baltimore through 2018, but the critical facts are $16 million in guaranteed money the first two years and it frees up $4 million in cap room for the Ravens this season.
– Cam Newton said he has no plans on holding out if a contract extension is not completed by the start of next season, the final year of his rookie contract. How can Peter King spin this negatively? “HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN’T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT STAYING! CAN’T WAIT TO HIT THE OPEN MARKET! NOT A TRUE LEADER YOU CAN TRUST!”
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.