Explosions are generally more interesting than 40 times, bench reps and who Mike Mayock considers “twitchy”, so ignore all those combine workout results and watch a stadium get razed. You can have your Metrodome demolition in video form. Or enjoy the GIF.
– Bart Scott is joining the CBS NFL studio shows next season. I suppose replacing Shannon Sharpe’s incoherent shouting with Bart Scott’s more understandable shouting counts as an upgrade.
– John Fox is another head coach snapping photos with a Hooters waitress. I hope she too laughed at him for punting down huge late in the Super Bowl.
– Jason La Canfora reports that Trent Baalke and Jim Harbaugh are now barely on speaking terms. Though the Browns’ attempt to trade for Harbs didn’t get far, these reports together will probably be enough for NFL media to be on HARBS WATCH for the next calendar year.
– Jordan Zumwalt has the right idea. It’s not how fast you can run the 40, but how much profanity you can get out before you cross the line.
– When you have a $1 trillion bill, why settle for an Applebee’s meal when you can try to buy an NFL franchise. I bet that’s how Jimmy Haslam got the Browns.
– Vikings GM Rick Spielman said his team has red flagged eight prospects because of dumb or potentially controversial things the players have said on their Twitter accounts. What’s more, the Vikings will downgrade you by a round if you don’t follow back.
– According to Ryan Clark, Dan Rooney said last season that he didn’t want the N-word used in the Steelers locker room. Hey, you’re the one who hired Todd Haley.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.