Joe Philbin had a press conference in Indy on Thursday where he took responsibility for what happened in the Dolphins locker room last year while also not taking responsibility for it, in case you ever wanted to know what it would be like to have Peter King as your head coach.
– The salary cap is reportedly going to rise by $7 million to $130 million but now the NFL is saying the cap is still being calculated and not yet final. C’MON GUYS, GET IT TOGETHER, YOU’RE GETTING IN THE WAY OF THE WORLD SHOWERING MATT CASSEL WITH RICHES.
– Bryant McKinnie has marked down the sale price of his Florida home to the low, low price of $1.49 million. It contains a custom pool table with a “U” emblazoned in the felt, which is code for “you can pay for this home with cocaine.”
– Tony Gonzalez is upset with ESPN for going crazy with his quote that Matt Ryan does not possess eliteitude. Because it’s smart to tell ESPN that and expect them not to spread it like wildfire.
– The Marine Corps veteran who saved a woman who jumped from the third deck at a Raiders game last year will be honored at a ceremony on Friday as the first non-repellent Raiders fan.
– DeAngelo Hall said that Jim Haslett was held back by Mike Shanahan. So now the Redskins defense will be liberated to his true awfulness potential under Jay Gruden.
– The Titans CEO gave a vote of confidence to Jake Locker, which is another way of reminding everyone that they aren’t in position to take one of the good quarterbacks in the draft.
– Fred Davis is blaming his indefinite suspension on unknowingly taking a banned substance, which is the IRL version of blaming a stupid tweet on being hacked.
– Hakeem Nicks to be represented by Jay-Z so at least the Nets might take him.
– Marlon Brown won’t discriminate against you sports ladies and your crazy sports interest.
I would never discriminate against a female who knows sports. I don't know anything about to many sports so idk what we could talk abt
— Marlon Brown (@MB_uno4) February 20, 2014
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.