– Brandon Marshall planted a kiss on Jay Cutler’s cheek as the Bears quarterback was being interviewed after Chicago’s win in Cleveland. In a perfect world, Jay would have yelled, “Yo, I’m cool with being eskimo brothers but no kisses, bro.”
– The Seahawks shutting out the Giants on Sunday cost a car dealership in Washington $420,000 because it promised a $35,000 prize to a dozen customers in the event of said shutout. So it’s not just Giants fans who hate Eli Manning today.
– Stevie Johnson played against the Jaguars hours after his mother died. Perhaps the most emotional one catch for four yards performance in league history.
– Bengals punter Kevin Huber is going on IR after he not only suffered not only a broken jaw but also a cracked vertebrae in his neck caused by the block by the Steelers’ Terence Gavin. What’s the most cynical way I can spin this? How’s about: Does this crippling create an opportunity for Chris Kluwe?
– Gronk was spotted riding a scooter in a Whole Foods in Miami. A shame no one got a photo of him burning donuts outside after discovering Whole Foods doesn’t carry Totino’s pizza rolls.
– An oddly intense defense of Alex Smith after people were laughing at the Chiefs quarterback because his five touchdown passes on Sunday traveled a combined 13 yards.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.