Also the Brian Baldinger finger. Also the “a lot of former football players” finger. Whatever you want to call it, the pinky finger on the former Steelers and Redskins player’s left hand is going wide left.
– The Falcons-Lions game in London in 2014 will be the first of the NFL games played there to be scheduled during the day in local time. That means a 9:30 a.m. kickoff on the East Coast in the U.S. West Coast people will have to explain how morning football works for us.
– Kellen Winslow picked the Patriots and Broncos to make the AFC Championship Game and so people are giving him grief for not thinking the Jets team he plays for is going to make it that deep into the playoffs. In other words, people are angry that Kellen Winslow isn’t more stupid.
– REMINDER: Get your entries in for the Namath-Kolber 10th anniversary contest. Email is email@example.com.
– The prospect of Caleb Hanie or Alex Tanney starting on Sunday has some fantasy experts suggesting that it might be best to bench Josh Gordon this weekend. Though if he can get production with Weeden playing, he can beast with just about anyone under center.
– Reggie Bush compared playing in Thursday games to being in a car crash. Does that mean we have to rename the Thursday live blogs in honor of Paul Walker?
– A month after being released by the Patriots, Austin Collie is back with the team. He still won’t do anything but the extra white skill player on the roster will surely be welcomed by New England fans.
– In advance of playing in San Diego on Sunday, Eli Manning claims not to remember why he refused to play for the Chargers coming out of college. Later, he regretted not blaming the Family Circus ghost for the decision.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.