The entire E:60 on Beef Moe is worth watching, but his reaction to getting drafted by Buffalo is the highlight. Scroll to 5:05 and find out that while the Bills are technically the only team in New York, the Jets and Giants (and like 3 other teams) are closer to Jay-Z.
– Jerry Jones thinks Deion Sanders in his prime could have shut down Calvin Johnson. Because if there’s one thing the Cowboys could do right now, it’s fit a shutdown cornerback’s salary under the cap.
– Wanna run a football team? Marrying a crazy billionaire’s daughter seems a lot easier than earning the money yourself.
– If you’re a Bucs or Jags fan it’s time to start thinking about the draft, and Todd McShay likes Marcus Mariota more than Teddy Bridgewater. I’m sure Nolan Nawrocki does too.
– Goldman Sachs alum/Grantland writer Katie Baker breaks down why that Arian Foster IPO is mostly BS. Sports business reporter Darren Rovell continues to leave the actual reporting up to talented people.
– This is why Twitter is changing. Remember, keep calm and laugh at anyone who expected something on the Internet to stay the same.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news & humor before everyone else.