Via reader Chris: Charlie Weis at a Bon Jovi concert thronged by women with suggestive shirts. Though I’m pretty sure Weis is more into women who love blue cheese instead of blow jobs.
– The Jets are hellbent on ruining Geno Smith by doing to him what they did to Tebow, which is okay since he never really had a chance anyway by dint of landing with the Jets.
– Cam Newton admitted to still being an Atlanta Falcons fan. Between this and Kaepernick wearing a Dolphins hat, it’s probably safe to assume every QB is a secret mole for another franchise. BRADY ONLY LOST THOSE SUPER BOWLS BECAUSE HE LOVES THE GIANTS! YOU CAN’T PROVE I’M WRONG!
– Meanwhile, Matt Ryan was photographed holding a Luke Kuechly jersey even though OH NOES Kuechly is a Panthers player, albeit one who just happens to have gone to the same college as Ryan. But whatevs, right? Totally treason.
– A Raiders fan with knives on his head campaigning for a new stadium at a public forum is a pretty Raiders thing.
– Rex Ryan is a huge fan of Strat-O-Matic baseball, so maybe he’s not that cool after all.
– Maurkice Pouncey apologized for wearing a “Free Hernandez” hat to a nightclub over the weekend. No word yet from Mike Pouncey, so clearly Maurkice leads the Pounceys in contrition. Lofty achievement.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.