Cannibal lobsters, you guys. Just like the headline said. When you got cannibal lobsters, negligible July NFL news can wait.
– Rex Ryan did the “10 Things I Think I Think” thing for The MMQB, which is bad enough but then he wrote that Ray Lewis is the greatest motivator ever, so I’m pretty ambivalent about Rex getting fired now.
– Here’s an Under Armour ad disguised as a Funny or Die video with Tom Brady. It’s not particularly funny therefore we can surmise Tom Brady is dead. RIP Brady.
– Having dealt LeGarrette Blount to the Patriots, the Buccaneers had a need for a burly, once-promising running back, so they signed Peyton Hillis.
– Prosecutors are close to charging Aaron Hernandez with a 2012 double murder. Will Aaron Hernandez be the NFL all-time leader in murders before this is all said and done?
– Titans rookie linebacker Jonathan Willard saved a woman, three children and their dog from a burning car, so that should cancel out Aaron Hernandez as far as NFL player karma goes.
– A fan paid $4,674 for what was billed as a historic 1921 photo of the Packers playing, but is really just an even older shot of two high school teams.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.