Did you watch the MLB All-Star Game last night? Me neither. Speaking of baseball, the Cowboys cheerleaders. Normally, that would be a nonsensical transition, but the Cowboys cheerleaders appeared at a minor league game in Pennsylvania for some reason. Good enough for me and good enough for the middle of July.
– Tyrann Mathieu is still upset that Mike Mayock said bad things about him during the draft. So Mathieu vows to blow Mayock kisses on his first game-changing play. Which means air kisses while a receiver is gliding past him for a score or Mathoeu getting stripped while
– The Packers posted record profits last year because this football thing is still somewhat lucrative.
– Sammy Baugh made $1 per game in 1940 for the Redskins, as you can see on the contract the team shared this week. See, it wasn’t always about the money. Players used to compete for the love of the game and concussions for just something invented by to scare children.
– It’s still the off-season of players admitting they are human and have rooted for teams besides than the one they currently play for. The latest installment: Larry Fitzgerald admitting that he roots for the Vikings.
– Tony Gonzalez says the addition of Steven Jackson to the Falcons offense gives them the ability to be “perfect”. Which means if they don’t score a touchdown on every play, IT’S A TOTAL LETDOWN SEASON, ATLFRAUDS.
– Jacoby Jones did a Funny or Die video. I made it through about 30 seconds. Good luck topping that.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.