The search continues at the home of Aaron Hernandez, with police deploying scuba divers to search water located near his home. That’s nice and all, but I’d still like a little more information about the palatial doghouse that police raided over the weekend on Hernandez’s property. That thing has more square footage than my condo. Probably less feces on the floor, too. That could be the most extravagant pet home an NFL player owns. Though I bet Colin Kaepernick’s giant turtle has a pretty baller home as well.
– Bill Cowher was involved in a car crash on Sunday in New York City, possibly caused by when Cowher jutted his chin into the other lane.
– Jim Kelly is cancer free following surgery that removed the left part of his jaw and all the teeth in the left side of his mouth. Good news, though I’m trying not to laugh at this quote from Kelly: “I never thought I’d be saying cancer. I never though the ‘C’ word would become part of my vocabulary.”
– The league leader in sacks will receive the Deacon Jones award beginning this season. I’d also like to see an award go to the most sacked QB. You could call it “Cardinals quarterback”.
– Some Eagles fans have been reselling training camp tickets that were given out for free by the team. Some folks are judging these Philly fans harshly for this, but they don’t understand the public’s demand to see Chip Kelly’s personalized smoothies. There’s a lot of money to be made.
– A Redditor created a model of the Lombardi Trophy that can be used to make a scaled artificial one with a 3D printer. Yes, but where’s the part that the unregistered firearm?
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.