Have you ever been tooling around a golf course in a cart and thought to yourself, “Damn, I wish I could Packers-ify this cart by, like, 8,000 percent”? Yeah, me neither. But in case you did, this giant Packers helmet golf cart can be had for the low, low price of $6,900. Who knows? It’s a helmet. It might stop you from getting golf CTE. Naturally, like all ridiculous things, it’s up on Craigslist.
This one of a kind Packer Helmet Golf Cart was created by George Barris of North Hollywood Calif. Helmet made of fiberglass. Steel face guard. 7ft High. He created many vehicles for TV and movies like the original Bat Mobile, Monkee-Mobile, Green Hornet, Munster Koach, Beverly Hill Billies car, to name a few. You can see the red Barris label on the left side of the helmet. This is a real working Electric golf cart. Runs well. Forward and Reverse. Charger included. Amazing detail including huge grommets on the sides. Autographed by the following Packers: Plus a few more!!
43. McGarrahan, Scott S New Mexico 1998-2000 44
63.Thurston, Fuzzy G Valparaiso 1959-67 112
16. Bennett, Edgar RB Florida State 1992-96 80
77. Michels, John T Southern California 1996-97 24
64. Kramer, Jerry G Idaho 1958-68 130
94. Kuberski, Bob DT Navy 1995-98 21
53. Koonce, George LB East Carolina 1992-99 112
86. Freeman, Antonio WR Virginia Tech 1995-2001, 03 116
36. Butler, LeRoy CB/S Florida State 1990-2001 181
Wahle, Mike T/G Navy 1998-2004 97
28. Pitts, Ron CB UCLA 1988-90 44
78. Verba, Ross T/G Iowa 1997-2000 59
84. Schroeder, Bill WR Wisconsin-La Crosse 1994, 97-2001 74
Antonio Freeman AND Edgar Bennett! All the greats in one place!
Submit your bid now. Be advised, however, that in order to drive the cart you must be a human bag of ground pork.
I want more like this!
Follow UPROXX Sports on Facebook and get the latest sports and NFL news & humor before everyone else.