Brian Orakpo and Alfred Morris are the latest in a long line of Redskins to shill for D.C. area hoopdie palace, Eastern Motors. Appropriate for Morris, as he famously drove the type of bucket you could get at Eastern during his rookie year.
– RGIII sold more jerseys last year than any player in a single year in league history, which won’t at all be a depressing statistic if his knee becomes a lingering issue and his career flames out as a result.
– The Giants haven’t ruled out the possibility of someday being interested in bringing back Brandon Jacobs. Yes, the April pre-draft news threshold is not very high.
– Pretty sure this player from the Lingerie League is a better power back than Jacobs at this point anyway.
– Oh nothing, just Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon shirtless on top of a bar flicking people off while guest bartending in Missouri.
– Mike McCarthy was spotted at a Florida beach by a vacationing Milwaukee couple and asked to awkwardly take photos of them while the man proposed to his girlfriend. Oh man, I kind of wish that happens to Jay Cutler and someone is there to document it.
– The Buccaneers are willing to trade the 13th pick for Darrelle Revis, but that’s reportedly not enough for the Jets. Are there like four middling quarterbacks that Tampa could toss in? The Jets love stockpiling those.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.