Conan O’Brien is taping in Atlanta this week. A great way to pander to the locals is praising their sports teams. In this case, it means having assistants shove jersey smocks of each local team on him. If he looks awkward in the GIF, it’s because he’s wearing his clothes and multiple jerseys. Also, because it’s Conan O’Brien. Hopefully they make a swing through Cincinnati as Conan in an Andy Dalton jersey would make sense by virtue of gingers.
– The Carson Palmer trade to the Cardinals is official. It’s rare that I can be bored with a trade that involves teams dealing a starting quarterback before it’s even submitted to the league, but here we are.
– Meanwhile, Larry Fitzgerald is reportedly thrilled to playing with a quarterback marginally less awful than Kevin Kolb.
– After one injury-plagued season in Denver, Tracy Porter has signed a one-year deal with the Raiders. In one fell swoop he becomes their best corner and worst tackler.
– Pat White is visiting the Redskins and likely to sign. Sounds like the team is eager to bring on RGIII’s practice squad equivalent.
– Gronk showed up at a New Kids on the Block album release party looking like this. Though I’ll have to get through judging him for being there before I can judge him for his appearance.
– Ryan Mathews is catching flak from his teammates for calling the Chargers complacent last season. So, for the record, San Diego was passionately shitty.
– The Seahawks are reportedly interested in Vince Young. Seattle has had so many quality signings this off-season, it’s only fair they have a bad one.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.