It’s not just Peyton who’s down in North Carolina doing the off-season training. He let little brother Elisha tag along, because Archie and Olivia wanted some downtime and it’s good for Eli to get out of the house every once in a while. Too many video games, Eli. Get out there and be a kid.
Peyton and Eli did an interview with Chris Mortensen, during which Eli starts rubbing the top of Mort’s head. What a rapscallion, that Elisha. I bet he blows out the candle at the table when his parents take him to restaurants.
Relevant part of the video begins around 2:30. Alternatively, Deadspin has a GIF. Noogies on loop!
– Richard Sherman now denying that he said that half the league is taking Adderall. Unfortunately, he’s already crossed the threshold of saying stupid things that I’ll believe whatever additional stupid thing a reporter claims he said.
– 49ers tackle Anthony Davis’ new contract has “de-escalators” relating to him maintaining his weight. Good idea, you don’t want to get a fat guy too accustomed to always taking the escalator.
– Pandas going down a slide to Ludacris because off-season. [via]
– Patriots corner Alfonzo Dennard was sentenced to 30 days in jail for assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest during an incident in April 2012. He won’t serve the time until March 2014, if said jail time is even suspended at all. Patriots fans to remain conflicted about the value of one of their players not missing any time versus the justice system not sufficiently cracking down on black players.
– The Eagles traded running back Dion Lewis to the Browns for linebacker Emmanuel Acho. Some would have liked to see what Chip Kelly could have done with the tiny running back, but some will just have to get over it.
– James Harrison is meeting with the Bengals, because he is determined to remain in the AFC North to troll the Steelers.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.