You knew Michael Strahan would have to through an assortment of dumb morning show antics when he took over for Regis Philbin and this is… one of those. It’s a Booty Boot Camp! You guys, what is it gonna take for Michael Strahan to get a stallion booty?
– JaMarcus Russell has dropped about 30 pounds since he started his comeback bid, but NFL teams want him to drop even more before seriously considering giving him a shot. Just kidding, no one really wants to give him a shot, but nice for everyone to band together to encourage him to lose weight.
– There were rumblings that the Rams wanted to trade for Tim Tebow, but they actually don’t, possibly because they aren’t in the Arena League.
– The Patriots signed receiver Emmanuel Sanders to an offer sheet for one year. The Steelers have five days to match the offer or suffer the indignity of Jerricho Cotchery and Plaxico Burress vying for a starting wideout job next year.
– New England also finally re-signed Julian Edelman to a one-year deal. Whew. Was starting to worry they were only gonna have one gritty receiver next season.
– Everyone in the Buccaneers organization is reportedly still on board with Josh Freeman at quarterback except Greg Schiano. Schiano apparently wants a guy that he was responsible for bringing to the team, or a QB more willing to spike a safety’s ankle when he’s sliding in the open field.
– Here’s Denard Robinson McNabbing the ceremonial first pitch at a Tigers game. Haven’t checked ESPN in a few days, but I’m sure there was speculation about whether this would further cost in the draft.
– Brady Quinn to the Seahawks. Has to be Pete Carroll’s idea of trolling us with the idea that Brady Quinn might get a Super Bowl ring for sitting on the bench.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.