Tom Brady might be out 10 grand for trying to spike Ed Reed, but in case you forgot, he’s got a little extra money on hand. In fact, the $20 million mansion that was being built for he and Gisele in Brentwood is now complete. Just in time for him to spend the off-season there thinking about how much he sucked in the AFC Championship Game. The supermansion also has a moat, because apparently somebody told Brady that Bernard Pollard can’t swim.
– SIGN THIS NOW. A White House petition to make the day after the Super Bowl a national holiday. Seriously, I don’t care if you don’t vote in presidential elections, do your civic duty and sign this petition.
– Jim Irsay did a good thing. The Colts owner made good on a promise to send $8,500 to the first person who tweeted him the correct score of the AFC Championship Game. That cancels out one obnoxious thing he’s done. Now just send me a chunk of change and we can talk about the rest.
– Alex Smith shockingly not super thrilled to be in his first Super Bowl and not starting.
– Woody Johnson is reportedly exploring trade offers for Darrelle Revis, because he really wants to fire Rex Ryan, but would prefer if he could do it a year from now.
– TMZ with the hot scoop that Maurice Jones-Drew is using a scooter to get around following surgery on his foot. Is that not an NFL licensed scooter? Time to levy some fines, Goodell.
– Peyton Manning shirtless and wearing monkey swim trunks in Hawaii. Looks like someone raided Eli’s dresser. SEXY FRIDAY CAME EARLY!
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.