I killed a deer!!!! I dig this hunting shit!I love hanging with my white friends, drink beer, hunt and wear same clothes 4 days straight!
— DARNELL DOCKETT (@ddockett) January 23, 2013
Sounds like a hell of a time that he and Jared Allen are having. They should bring the dead deer to King of Diamonds with them.
– Junior Seau’s family is suing the NFL for all the CTE that football gave him. Is there any way they can win and football not be destroyed? No? Okay, just checking.
– Online pranksters tried to dupe four Redskins players late last year, but it didn’t quite work out. So far Te’o still the only one dumb enough to fall for it.
– Tim Brown is now backing away from his claim that Bill Callahan threw the Super Bowl for the Raiders. In other news, Bill Callahan back to being woefully incompetent instead of a disgrace to the sport.
– Peyton Manning wants other players to try super hard in the Pro Bowl so the NFL doesn’t get rid of it. If that means more punters getting destroyed in the game, I’m all for it.
– A Tecmo Bowl simulation of Super Bowl XLVII has the 49ers winning 31-17. You can’t even run the read-option in Tecmo Bowl and the 49ers still put up more than 30?
– A camel that is pretty good at picking Super Bowl winners picked the Ravens to win this year’s Super Bowl.
– Looking less likely that Michael Crabtree is guilty of sexual assault.
– Enfeebled old coot Frank DeFord says Peter King is the ideal sportswriter. F*ck you, Frank DeFord.
– Tony Sparano hired by the Raiders for an assistant head coach for the offensive line, or as teams that aren’t stupid would call it, an offensive line coach.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.