Someone has produced video of Jets fans berating and screaming obscenities at the team’s players as they exited the field for the locker room at halftime of their blowout loss to New England on Thanksgiving. Sure, there’s the temptation to scold the fans for being disloyal or rude or whatever, but I see the fans’ side of this. The Jets had just executed perhaps the derpiest quarter in football history. Against their archrivals. At home. On Thanksgiving.
If that doesn’t piss you off, I’m not really sure what you’re doing calling yourself a fan and attending a football game. Really, the only thing I take issue with are the calls for Tebow to save them. That sh*t is out of line, brother.
– Jamaal Charles and Dwayne Bowe waited around after the Chiefs loss to the Broncos on Sunday to get Peyton Manning’s autograph. Hey, if I had to spend that much time with Brady Quinn and Matt Cassel, I’d be excited to meet a real quarterback, too.
– DeSean Jackson will miss the rest of the season because of ribs he fractured in Monday night’s loss. That means the Eagles are slightly less hateable until next year.
– The Eagles also released Jason Babin, because they are a hilarious catastrophic mess.
– Busted Coverage has a gallery of photos of Browns superfan Pumpkinhead. Not bad, but I feel like his name could be a little more descriptive.
– Ndamukong Suh envisions himself winning multiple Super Bowl rings with the Lions, which is good because Matt Schaub will never allow him to be part of the great Texans dynasties to come.
– Would you like to listen to a supercut of the 58 times Phil Simms used the word “football” during the Texans-Lions broadcast on Thanksgiving? AWWW SHUCKS, I SURE WOULD, JEEM!
– Colts guard Mike McGlynn saved Christmas for a local family when he paid $500 to replace the gifts that were stolen out of the family’s minivan on Black Friday. Just another heart-warming scene in the Hollywood movie that is the Colts! Also, I didn’t realize there was actually a place around Indianapolis called Shelbyville. A perfect place to enjoy a nice warm glass of turnip juice.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.