Colts players have already shaved their heads to support the fight against cancer. Shockingly, that act alone wasn’t enough to slay the disease. So one of the Colts cheerleaders will also have her head shaved if $10,000 is raised for the Chuckstrong charity by the Nov. 25 game against the Bills.
Given how much attention the pledge has already received, this will no doubt happen. Just one more character for Peter King’s Hollywood movie about the Colts. He hopes they get Bruce Willis for the cheerleader role.
– SOURCES: Jay Glazer is somewhat upset with ESPN’s reporting practices.
– Reggie Bush implied Buffalo women are all ugly in an appearance on a Miami radio show. Yay, Thursday night’s game finally has an inane talking point to beat into the ground.
– Chris Kluwe was named Salon.com’s sexiest man for 2012. That’s kind of like People Magazine’s list except more stridently liberal and even fewer people give a shit.
– Romeo Crennel is prepared to take whatever steps necessary to prevent any more dancing celebrations from the Chiefs, including them never scoring again.
– Brandon Marshall shared an image on Twitter from the locker room and there was a bare-assed guy in the background. No way! Not fully clothed people in a locker room! WEIRD!
– Ben Roethlisberger has officially been ruled out for Sunday night’s game against Baltimore. Byron Leftwich has already started his throwing motion in the hopes of having a passed released before the end of the game.
– Speaking of rapey people, former Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens married Hope Solo last night days after being arrested for allegedly assaulting her. That’s… unfortunate. Sports needed its own Chris Brown and Rihanna, I guess.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.