According to Busted Coverage, the above tricked-out Dodge
Charger Challenger has been spotted in Shreveport and is said to be the car that Morris Claiborne bought for his parents after he signed his rookie deal with the Cowboys. That’s a reasonable enough explanation for me. It would also be nice if it were actually Morris’ ride, since he needs his name spelled out on the back because HAHA he did bad on the Wonderlic.
Anyway, the car was last spotted flying off a cliff attempting to pursue Ahmad Bradshaw’s pick-up.
– THE BEN SAY BEN MISS FOOTBAW NOT FOR OWIES LIKE USUAL BUT IF BEN WIFE HAVE BABY ON SAME DAY AS FOOTBAW. EVEN IF BABY BEN STAND IN MAMA POCKETSPOT FOR DAYS BEFORE HE COME OUT AND ONLY MOVE WHEN DOCTORS TRY SACK HIM.
– The latest downloadable update to the classic Tecmo Bowl series is available, with Gronk as its cover boy. He’s not depicted shirtless or in Zubaz, therefore understandable if he doesn’t register with you. Though an 8-bit TECMO GRONK would be a great additional character for Police Quest.
– Meanwhile, the newest Madden game is experiencing sales that are the best for this console generation. And people claim they hate monopolies.
– A Vikings cheerleader said the workouts she goes through are more rigorous than workouts she’s done with Navy and Marine veterans. So suck it, cross-fit nerds, you should have been doing cheerleading training the whole time.
– To really be a proper Chargers house, you’re gonna need a Starbucks vending machine plus 38 quotes from “The Art of War” as dictated by A.J. Smith painted on the walls on tear-proof paint.
– Mathias Kiwanuka joking about the replacement refs’ performance last night: “I haven’t been held this much since I was a baby.” To which Eli replied, “Really? ‘Cause Olivia rocks me to sleep for two hours every night. Says resting me on her knee is awful painful, but I need it for nighty night time!”
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.