The Rams will attempt to set the world record for most fake mustaches worn in the same place at once during their Week 1 game against the Redskins, during which fake salt-and-peppery Jeff Fisher ‘staches will be given to fans. Turf Show Times claims that the current Guinness record is 227. If true, that means not many Jaguars fans took up their team’s push to get people to put on the fake Shadid Khan mustaches during their Monday Night game against the Chargers late last season.
– Beginning next season, the Jaguars will play at least one game per year in another country for the next four years. Not all of them will be in London. No doubt Roger Goodell can find another foreign market he wants to test out for the league at the expense of a Jaguars’ home game.
– Jim Kelly has something of a Super Bowl XXVI reunion with Mark Rypien’s daughter, who plays in the Lingerie Football League and is not unattractive.
– Jake Locker and Ryan Tannehill have been named the starting quarterback of their respective not-very-good teams.
– Shawne Merriman was released by the Bills. Now begins the painstaking search for another career that promises advancement for those able to step on the throats of the elderly, very young and infirm.
– Madden 13 comes out next week and a few of the commercials featuring Ray Lewis and Paul Rudd have already hit the airwaves. This one features Rudd annoying Ray-Ray and wearing a Polamalu jersey, so it’s an easy sell for me.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.