Wale took a break from writing football-relevant rap lyrics (“Rex Ryan on these hoes!“) to pose with down-ass owner devil Dan Snyder. TRUE FACTS: Wale is actually from a nicer part of the D.C. suburbs than where Snyder grew up. SEE! Snyder is of the people!
– Coach for Life Marvin Lewis signed a two-year contract extension with the Bengals that will keep him there through 2014. Cincy just keeping him around until he gets his career win-loss record to .500. Hey, 69-74-1. Almost there!
– Braylon Edwards signed a one-year deal with the Seahawks. Having brought on Kellen Winslow and now Braylon in the past few months, getting more scumbaggy was clearly a priority for Pete Carroll over the off-season.
– Jerry Jones to Dallas fans: “Y’all should come to Cowboys Stadium and watch us beat the Giants’ asses.” SIGN UP FOR THE NEW GLORY HOLE SEATS! ONLY $500 PER GANDER! YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAWWWWWW
- A female referee is among the replacement officials that the NFL will use during the referee lockout. QUICK, ADAM CAROLLA HOT SPORTS TAKE!
– It was a year ago today that Peyton Manning told the media, â€œI will be an Indianapolis Colt for my entire career. I wonâ€™t play for another team. My last down of football will be with the Colts. That means a great deal to me.â€™â€™
– Jason Babin survived running with the bulls but was felled by calf! [Fires T-shirt cannon into face while holding up Roman candles]
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.