- SportsGrid posted this Cleveland Browns fan’s license plate. Like most Browns things, it is sad. Like all sad Browns things, I enjoy it immensely.
- It appears that the bitchy comments that Brady Quinn made in Michael Silver’s GQ piece, while technically accurate, don’t represent the full picture of what Quinn had to say about the Runslinger in his interview, to which I say “I don’t geeeve a sheeet” in a bad French accent. Meanwhile, Busted Coverage compiled a list of 21 butthurtastic tweets from Tebow fans irate that one of the gays decided to get uppity and speak his mind.
- Speaking of Timmah, we already did something gagging on his reading “Green Eggs and Ham” to the non-home-schooled children, but we didn’t put together a bizarre animated autotune video of his reading, and that’s an important thing.
- Warren Moon’s ex-wife was charged for public lewdness for allegedly getting it on at a rodeo trail ride camp. We applaud Felicia Moon for her choice in setting, but the real hero of the story is super chill trail veteran Nannie Francies.
“Well, they were out on the field, so whatever,” said Nannie Francies. “I don’t see it as big deal. When people go out on the trial, people tend to do what they want to do.”
- Clinton Portis, remember him? With the wacky aliases and tough pass blocking leading to constant injury? Well, he wants to make a comeback. Except some other NFL players thought Portis died over the weekend, which might hamper his return bid. Thankfully, it turns out Sheriff Gonna Getcha was only Twitter dead, not real life dead. So the comeback will go on as scheduled [checks NFL's schedule] wait, no it won’t. Sorry.
- The Wisconsin State Assembly passed a resolution designating Dec. 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to be Aaron Rodgers Day in the state. This has led to a lot of people going “HARF HARF HARF HOW COME THERE’S NO BRETT FAVRE’S DAY?” Well, that’s what Mississippi is for. That and provide a setting for The Help to convince white people that they aren’t as bad as thought they were.
- Earlier today, Ufford was scrolling through an SI gallery of female NFL fans. After careful consideration, he dubbed these Chargers skanks to be the trashiest of the lot. I’m inclined to agree, though I did enjoy that this Buzzsaw fan also donned Broncos eyeblack.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.