According to Philip Rivers, yesterday was the “worst day ever.” But aside from blowing a potential win for the second straight week, what had Marmalard feeling so down? Continue after the jump for an exclusive breakdown of his terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
– Flat tire on the way to work
– Wife wants to try a position besides missionary
– Church brought in annoying new priest
– Mondays, am I right?
– Didn’t get to eat barbecue during road trip
– Eldest son keeps questioning transubstantiation
– Deltas started a food fight in the cafeteria
– Missed out on an opportunity to lecture youths about the sin of Halloween
– Wife brought up getting a vasectomy again
– Bothered by Rick Perry’s drinking
– Forgot to set the DVR for The Sing Off
– Norv suggested that someone else lead the post-game prayer
– Mistaken for a ginger
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news & humor before everyone else.