I thought the media had covered Redskins owner Dan Snyder’s idiocy adequately, but after viewing the latest work from Taiwan’s Next Media Animation, I learned a few things. Namely:
1) Jeff George was actually a remote-controlled robot.
2) Some guy died from exposure to Snyder’s radioactive nuts.
3) Fobby stereotypes are wrong.
4) Snyder got schooled by a commie panda lawyer.
5) Animated news anchors aren’t shy about dropping some cleavage.
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news and humor before everyone else.