WILL HE OR WON’T HE 2010 is officially underway–Brett Favre has reportedly told teammates that he intends to retire and not play in a 20th NFL season this fall. So he’s definitely gonna play now, right? While Brett hasn’t commented publicly, we’re free to speculate why the announcement came out now.
- Holding out hope for a spot in the Arrested Development movie.
- He wants to finish his career with the Heat.
- Holding out for a new contract; he wants to be the league’s highest-paid quadragenarian.
- NFL offices’ refusal to let Favre change his number to “double possum.”
- Still busy trying to chase BP executives off his lawn.
- He’s covered in oil! Derp derp derp!
- He hates training camp.
See you in Week 1, Brett!
I want more like this!
Follow Kissing Suzy Kolber on Facebook and get the latest NFL news & humor before everyone else.